Saturday, November 14, 2015

Bubbles,Sun, and Roof-top Fun

   Here are some of the little things I've enjoyed lately.
   
Several weeks ago, my sister Lydia and I were distracted from our school by the simple delight of-- yes, bubbles.
1


After over a week of almost (we had one sunny day in the middle of it) constant rain or at least clouds here in North Carolina, I was joyful to look up from my literature book and see this.
2


Today, Dad cleaned out the chimney and the gutters, so of course, I went up to the top of the house too. The sun made the shingles feel so warm.
3
Bethany climbs the ladder...
4
Gets to the top...
5
And takes a sunbathe.

6
The distant hills.

7
Dad and I.

8
Our driveway.

9
Priscilla posted about this 3 years ago. You can look at her pictures here: http://prillasplace.blogspot.com/search?q=chimney+sweep

Good day and God bless!
Elisabeth









2 comments: