Monday, February 19, 2024

25 Pictures From the Last Couple Months


I let the dough rise all night, so the bread got big. I make a lot of bread around here. 

Sunday afternoon nap.

Taliya spilled the cheerios. 

In January it snowed and was so cold. 

Taliya and Micah. He has already grown since then. 

Taliya's hair is finally growing. 

Jacob and Micah

Finally some nice weather after weeks of misery. 

Up until that point, Micah hadn't been outside hardly at all. 






I love capturing pictures of these two doing the same thing. 



Douple stroller, redneck style. 


Recently, Micah has started smiling. It is so cute.

Do not let the green deceive you. Winter is still here. 

I can sort of make a ponytail on Taliya. 

Valentine's Day dinner was delicious. I made some amazing garlic knot bread rolls. 


Nap time is a very nice time.


Good night!

V


1 comment: