Monday, January 22, 2024

Our Family

 


















Having two kids is actually pretty trying at times. We've been back from the hospital for three weeks, and I'm still trying to survive. Of course, my body has been healing all the while, so that makes everything more difficult. Today I went to the grocery store with both kids for the first time since Micah was born. It has been miserably cold lately and snowing, so we haven't been outside much. Jacob has been a lot of help. School starts tomorrow. We're a bit of a mess, but that's all good. I'm thankful for my family. 

4 comments:

  1. Those are the tiniest cookies ever. Is that how you make them now?
    I love the design you are drawing on your napkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hamburger at the hospital looks pretty good!

    ReplyDelete