Friday, June 3, 2022

Not an Author

Ever since I was quite young, I have thought I wanted to be an author. I wanted to write books with stories and poems and maybe even be famous. I still have plenty to write about, but I think maybe I won't be an author. 

The thing is that there are so many new, young Christian authors out there, all trying to get their books published. It seems like its actually not all that difficult to get published these days. Of course, there's a lot of self-publishing. So, what I'm saying is that there's too much already out there. What will be different about my book? Exactly, it'll just be another Christian girl book. 

I guess I've decided that unless I feel a strong call to write or some specific topic to write on, I don't think I can say much that isn't already being said by countless others. 

Who knows? Maybe some day I'll write my husband's biography, but for now, I don't mind just being an unknown blogger, journalist, and letter writer. 

Yep. Powerful words, huh?



No comments:

Post a Comment