Thursday, June 23, 2022

A Bunch of Stuff

This is a painting I did for Mom for Mother's Day.


This is a pretty neighborhood cat. 

I made this for Jacob's Birthday. 

Sadie, me, and Sarah: the 3 pregnant women on Jacob's side of the family. Sadie has since given birth to a girl. We're all having girls. 

I think this was Mother's Day. 

This is a little table Jacob is making for Taliya. 

Part of my garden in the woods. 

A funny, feathery flower. 

I wonder what Taliya will look like. That was me when I was a baby with Jesse. 

That's one of my favorite cats, Miko. I went home for a few days in May. 

I make messes. 

Thank you cards. 


I'm such a kid. I was having fun dressing up my doll in baby clothes. 

Gabriel and Emily had their baby girl in May. That's Addison and Salem. I don't know who took the picture.

I've been saving blackberries for a cobbler. 


👀


No comments:

Post a Comment