Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hannah and Tyler Come Home

Hannah and Tyler finally came home from Israel early this month. Obviously, this is pretty happy stuff. They might not settle around here, which is ok. I'm just glad they're back. The weekend they came home, Jacob was also in the area, so we went hiking. Shocker, huh?

Sunday best. Haha! Whatever that is for you. Oh, yes, and that's out little tiny box garden . I guess we were trying to show it off or something. 

Aw, man! They never cease to be the cute couple. Haha! But no one can deny. 

Lydia and I are just cool. 

This is just Leake family weirdness at its best. Tyler feeding Lydia a granola bar, or maybe it's Lydia stealing Tyler's granola bar. 

I wouldn't say we're a cute couple but certainly a happy couple. 

Walkin' to the edge of the world. 

Standing on the edge of glory. Did I ever mention I love the mountains? 

Yep. Da cool people. 

And the cute people, again. 

Casually being weird again. 

Of course, there is also water involved. 

 
Yep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment