Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Christmas...Last Year

We finally got a ton of pictures from Dad that we've asked for ever since Christmas, so I am just going to start dumping them in posts. I guess I'll just start with December of last year. Yep. 


This was Lydia's birthday. I love it because it's a pretty good picture of what it's like when the three of us are together. We laugh a ton. 

This is Christmas day; once again, a lot of laughing, especially with Bethany. 



Our family Christmas pictures were interesting thanks to some really cool styles going on. We were having what fun we could during that special time of the day. 

Lydia is something else. 

I like this picture because only Mom is looking at the camera, and the rest of us are just doing whatever. 


That's that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment