Thursday, February 25, 2021

Evening's Glow

I saw this lamp shimmering in the sunlight and decided to look around the house for other glowing things.

He's huge.

Our plant inventory seems to continue to grow. Maybe we're going for the greenhouse thing. 

There's nothing quite like coming from a lineage of artists. Just continual reminders that you will never be as good as they were. 

Sun, lace, and glass. A fine combination.

You know, those things scattered around the house, like this tree that we keep in the living room, obviously. 
Is it pretty clear when I'm dripping with sarcasm?

Wood lined up in a row in the sun is very nice to look at.

Hah! Yes, those are my feet! I have really been enjoying going barefoot. My feet are showing the results of walking through the woods and tangles. Wonderful experience.

Man! I really like that. It's so homey a perfect and calm. 

Have a good one, folks. 

👀

 














No comments:

Post a Comment