Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Oh, Hi!

Lydia doesn't like when I don't post for a while, but, hey, it's been less than a month, so I'd say that's pretty good. I think that was a record amount of commas for one sentence. Also, what y'all don't know, is how crazy my word and letter mix ups can be when I'm writing because I try to correct all the mistakes (at least most of them).

Anyhow, I've been working. Wow! What do you know? What a shocker. I think that's how I start out most of my posts these days. I think that's sort of funny. Work is still good most of the time. I am getting to know my coworkers better each time it seems. Some of them are so funny (in a good way). Today, for example, I worked with an older guy named Earl. It was only my second time working with him I think. I find out how funny he is though. He's very amusing. He's kind of sarcastic and rather bold.

I don't really have anything else to say because it is is nearly 8 o'clock at night, and I'd like to get ready for bed.

Good night!
Also, I'm thinking about doing some kind of post with a series of pictures with captions like this "That is good, but this is better." 
For example, this picture would say, "Shoes are nice, but bare feet are better." 



2 comments:

  1. Good idea for a post. You should do it! This post was good, but that post would be better ;)

    ReplyDelete