Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Tidbits

Tidbits from break of camp...

Beautiful flowers on a morning walk.

Refreshing water in our creek. 

More flowers. I don't know what they are. Anyone?

Clear water

The jungle. 

Looking down the steep bank into the jungle waters below. 

Intruders!

Tiger lily 

I got an urge to listen to Christmas music in July. 

Strawberry juice. 

Pretzel dough

Strawberry Italian soda

My second choice

Pretzels!

A Christmas music marathon wouldn't be complete without the family favorite. Number 7 is where it's at. (Someone in my family might get that. Bethany?)

The finished work--a masterpiece. 

A morning trip to the pool. 

Home made ice cream is amazing. 


And before we are done here, I must make an announcement. 

My first nephew, Addison Moses, was born on July 2nd!!!!
I'm gonna be his favorite aunt. Just kidding. 

Happy Independence Day!
Thank God for the freedom we have first in Him then in this country. 


1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention the wonderful time you have been having on your break with the old grandparents!

    ReplyDelete