Saturday, June 30, 2018

Sisters


She's a pretty cool sister.


Well, Boys' Week one ended yesterday. I'm glad and sad. 

The week started off pretty rough, especially since I didn't get any brake last weekend, but it got better as I got know the campers. 

Skills classes were on Wednesday and Thursday. I taught Pickleball. It's kind of like wiffleball, ping-pong, and badmitten mixed into one game. The problem was that I had never played it before my fist day of teaching it. It was very interesting. The second day, I asked my boys, "Have you figured out anything about me and this game yet?" Then I told them I never played it till the day before. One of my kids said, "Yeah, I could tell." Oh, well, at least I have practice now, right?

Outdoor chapel was such a sweet moment of quiet and peace and seeing God move and the boys' hearts. 

I'm thankful for this week, but I'm glad I'm home too. 

This is what little sisters are for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment