Friday, February 5, 2016

I Miss...

I began writing this 2 days after the girls left after Christmas break. I still miss them, but life has gotten back into the flow of school and work.

I miss the girls coming in late at night.
I miss Hannah working on the puzzle in the dining room.
I miss Hannah's laugh and Priscilla's sarcasm.
I miss Hannah's morning egg.
I miss Hannah telling Lydia to "Stop messing with my stuff!"
I miss the times of us all being together.
I miss Priscilla playing with my hair.
I even miss the fights.
I miss you, girls.

              Love,
                  Elisabeth
Priscilla and Hannah

6 comments:

  1. Awe! Eliza Ann! I just now saw this! You are so sweet and you're going to make me cry in the library. That would be so embarrassing!!! I miss you guys so much, too! It was fun to be all together again for a little while even though we do mess up the flow of things. ;)
    I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Hannah, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry.
      Elisabeth

      Delete
    2. Well, I didn't cry because I was in the library, so I guess it was a good thing I was in the library. ;)

      Delete