Thursday, March 29, 2018

Tossed About



The crazy things that can happen to a person.

The decisions one has to make.

The confusion.

But then God finally smooths it out and all is bright and clear. It's as if there is a painting on a canvas cloth that has become wrinkled, and we only see the wrinkles from eye level. Then He stretches it over a frame and hangs it up on the wall so that we can see the clear picture. That is how I've felt lately. The wrinkles confuse me. When I look at it at one angle I think the picture is one thing, then I look at another angle and think it's something totally different.

Finally, I think the picture has been stretched and hung, at least one picture. There are so many pictures that combine to make one big, beautiful masterpiece, but being able to see one clearly is enough for me right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment