Sunday, October 8, 2017

An Escape (BCS Fall Party)

Bethlehem College and Seminary (the one I attend) hosted their Fall Party like usual this year. I got to go for the first time, and I had a blast. I didn't even mind that it was raining: we were in the country! No need for complaints. It was a beautiful place, a real escape for a few hours. There were rolling hills, fields, woods, animals--pristine fun. There were people too. I talked to friends and met new people, played tug-o-war and another fun game, ate good food, worshiped, went for a walk, and had a hay-ride.

The barn where the festivities were held.

Ahh... the view. 

Gates, fences, fields, sky, trees--this is home. 

One of our professors, his wife, and a junior, Christina.

Tug-o-war got serious. 

The people.

A donkey I got to hand feed.

A horse I did not hand feed. 

The sky tried to clear up a little. 

Nothing like a country road. 

And corn fields...I love corn fields. 

How about a fire in a puddle? Why not?

Fun, refreshing times with friends and country. 
Thank You, God, for escapes. 
I love You!
Elisabeth

3 comments:

  1. Wow! What a special treat to be with friends and to enjoy the refreshment of the country. Looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your creative pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was such a great time. Thanks, I enjoyed taking the pictures, as always.

      Delete