Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Fall Festival

Earlier this month, our college hosted their annual fall festival. It sure is a festive time filled with food, rides, a bunch of people, music, and fireworks. It rained this year, and they sort of postponed the fun, but finally everyone was back on the big lawn enjoying all the festivities.


A fading rainbow hung in the sky.


Taliya watched in fascination at one of my favorite rides, the giant spinny swings. 

Look at those happy faces!

Last year I was pregnant with Micah, so I didn't really want to do a laying down ride, but this year I decided I really needed to try it out. 

It took a long time to get through the line, and I almost wanted to chicken out. Haha!



But I finally made it, and it turned out to be so much fun and not as scary as it looked. 

Not a very good picture, but there were fireworks at the end. 

I like the state fair and fall festival, but both of them bring a sense of the end, the end of summer. I love summer, so I don't like to say goodbye. 


🌻🌻🌻


No comments:

Post a Comment