Tuesday, March 9, 2021

A Weekend

I went to TN again this weekend. It's actually been a while since the last time I was there, so it was really nice to be back. Funny thing was that on the way to work on Friday morning, I was thinking how I really wanted to go to Knoxville, and then later that day I found out it would actually be happening that weekend. Obviously, I was pretty happy. 

It was fun being with my friends again who I haven't seen in a while. We did a lot of things. One thing I discovered is that I really like badminton. I'm not good at it, of course, but it's really fun. Honestly, I was probably the loudest volley ball and badminton player out there. Sometimes I wonder how people deal with my odd personality. We girls weirded the men out by talking about nice looking feet and other subjects men are apparently not interested in. 

I think I laughed a lot and of course did some good old fighting as well. It seemed like the weekend was long and we did so much, but I guess it also went by too fast. I'm not a fan of saying goodbye.

I don't know when I'll get to see those friends again, so it's kind of sad, but I sure am glad I got to see them this weekend. 

Also, I saw the most glorious sunset in the mountains on the way home. Wowsers! There is something about a glowing orange sunset in the Appalachians that just makes you heart want to jump out of your chest. 

Crazy thing was that while I was driving away from the sunset, my favorite person was riding into the sunset. That's life, I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment