Wednesday, October 16, 2024

October 16

It's another cold day. Accuweather says it's 53, but I don't believe it. I think they wrote it backwards and meant to say 35. 

Well, Jacob and I made it to 3 years. Three years of falling deeper and deeper in love with one another. Every day I feel like my love for Jacob just grows and grows. Sometimes I wonder how people make it to 50 years or more years of marriage without just exploding with love for one another. I am so happy to have such a wonderful and loving husband. 

Not everything is easy in marriage. Not everything is easy in life. Everything is so much better with Jacob though. I love having my best friend by my side in life, whether things are well or things are rough. Jacob is one of the best gifts I've been given . Sometimes I remember back when I was first getting to know him, and it's always so crazy to think how we ended up together. 

I love you so much, Jacob!


Here are some pictures of us from throughout this year. 

It's blurry and black and white, but this will always be one of my favorite pictures of us. 

Sometimes blurry pictures just capture the feeling in a picture. Jacob is such a good dad. I love seeing him dance with Taliya. 


Sometimes our selfies are awkward, but I still like them. 






Well, there we are. Two happy lovers, so blessed to have one another. 


♡V♡


No comments:

Post a Comment