Friday, April 12, 2024

My Birthday Present

I like having fun adventures instead of getting presents for my birthday. This year was a pretty big adventure. We drove to St. Louis where Jacob was born. I had never been, but I wanted to see a Cardinals game and the Gateway Arch. We did both. It was tiring (especially with the kids) but also a lot of fun. 



If you've never seen the arch, it is massive. Pictures cannot capture how huge this thing is. It's the tallest structure in the city. 


Look at that base!


It was cool to finally sit in the Busch stadium and watch a live game. Unfortunately, the Cardinals lost pretty badly to the Marlins. Our Cardinals haven't done too good in the last two years. 


We rode up to the top of the arch in this little box. 

Looking down as we rode up. 

Looking toward Illinoise from the top. 


It was crazy being so high up. 

Taliya was really enjoying looking out the windows. 




♡♡♡


1 comment:

  1. That arch is pretty cool. I didn't realize you could get in it.

    ReplyDelete